As 2018 gets into swing, some of us can find it hard to stick with new budgeting goals for the year. I’ve put together 8 tips to help you stick to your spending plan month after month.
Listen in for more details!
- Focus on your “Why”
- Change your mindset about the word “budget” (it’s not supposed to be a punishment!)
- Find an accountability partner
- Start tracking your expenses
- Start using cash if you have trouble with overspending
- Find a tool that works for you
- Check in regularly
- Catch back up if you get off track – don’t give up!
Budgeting Tools Mentioned:
Sign up below to receive 7, free money tips for nomads…the first tip includes a simple template for building your spending plan.
FREE MONEY TIPS FOR NOMADS
Budget Template Included!
Enter your e-mail below to receive a series of e-mail tips on how to prepare financially for a nomadic lifestyle. Even if you're already traveling full-time, these tips are great way to double-check your plan!